- 4800 Bernal Ave., Suite:Suite B, Pleasanton, California, United States, 94566
- Contact Info:
- Gabriel Raddavero, Office: 925-272-7899 Fax: 267-309-2322 Email Me
- Primary Specialty:
- All Residential Real Esate
- License #:
Realty World Valley Residential is a full-service brokerage specializing in the residential sector. Serving the San Francisco Bay Area and Northern California!
I love Real Estate, I love Sales & Marketing, and I love Serving People!!!
An award-winning TOP PRODUCING Real Estate Professional, I have been successfully helping clients purchase and sell real estate for over 17 years!!!
This, along with my passion for business, my expertise in contract negotiation, and my background in economics and analysis, has elevated my practice above all others; ensuring exceptionally great results and profitability for those I serve.
By using cutting-edge technology, data-analysis, proven marketing techniques, sound negotiating strategies, and economic principles, my clients receive the best tools and most current information available to help them with their real estate needs.
I am the franchise owner and broker of Realty World Valley Residential; I also founded DaVero Properties. Before that, I was affiliated with the highly respected firms of Prudential California Realty (Mason-McDuffie Real Estate), Realty World Viking Realty, and Keller Williams Benchmark Properties, where I consistently ranked as one of the top producing agents.
A native of the Bay Area, I was born in San Francisco and raised in my hometown of Palo Alto where I completed all of my grade school and graduated from Gunn High (where I also lettered in football and baseball—Go Titans!).
My local market expertise is in the lower counties of the Bay Area, with a strong knowledge of the Pleasanton/Tri-Valley market, the Hayward/Castro Valley market, the Palo Alto/Silicon Valley market, and the Fremont/Tri-City market.
I hold a Masters Degree in Economics from California State University, East Bay; a Bachelor's Degree in Economics from California State University, East Bay; and three Associate Degrees from Chabot College (including a degree in Real Estate).
An accomplished “foodie”, I also love sports and athletics—especially football, golf, and the study of martial arts.
My beautiful wife Yamileth and I reside in the Fremont area with our two gorgeous and highly intelligent daughters.
- National Association of Realtors®
- California Association of Realtors®
- Bay East Association of Realtors®
- MA Economics, California State University, East Bay
- BA Economics, Minor Business Administration, California State University, East BayAA Real Estate, Chabot College, Hayward
- AA Business Administration, Chabot College, Hayward
- AA Social & Behavioral Sciences, Chabot College, Hayward
- Gunn High School, Palo Alto, CA